MEET NUCLEUS – ANALYTICS FOR ASSOCIATIONS
Your members create a treasure trove of data. How are you mining it? Association analytics allow you to track and act on your organization’s most important KPIs by centralizing, blending, and analyzing your data all in one place with Nucleus. Set goals, measure the impact of your programs, and make informed decisions that delight your constituents and advance your mission.
Because your data can be making or saving you money
Unlike complex tools that end up sitting on a shelf, Nucleus encourages widespread engagement and adoption. It’s quick to implement, requires no training, and demonstrates value almost immediately.
NUCLEUS IS FOR EVERYONE
Nucleus is for everyone, providing association analytics to everyone from the marketing intern to the executive director. With Nucleus, analytics for associations is easy and comprehensive, combining out-of-the-box member industry data visualizations with unlimited flexibility.
You’ve committed to achieving your organizational goals and your team has created initiatives to support them. How do you know the plans are working? And will it be in time to make a meaningful impact? Get the answers at your fingertips so you can spend time leading your team instead of trying to make key decisions without timely or accurate data.
- Assess and analyze your organization’s performance anywhere at any time
- Diagnose challenge areas and surface insights so you can develop an action plan
- Spot trends with visualizations
- Fine-tune your strategy by asking strategic questions of your data
- Report (much!) more easily to your Board
Having trouble tracking your membership joins, renewals, rejoins, and drops without having to spend hours (and hours, and hours…) building out cumbersome reports? Leverage Nucleus so you can easily analyze the success of your efforts against organizational goals.
- Conduct membership analysis using data from across your formerly siloed data sources
- Track members by geography, revenue, tenure, profession, areas of interest, and run historical comparisons
- Monitor membership joins, renews, rejoins, reinstated members, and dropped members in real time!
- Easily track acquisition and retention rates from anywhere at any time
Are you compiling your events reports manually to ensure your event will be successful? Empower your team to run registration goal tracking reports, geographical analysis, historical comparisons, areas of interest, and revenue reports with the click of a button.
- Monitor registration rates against your goals in real-time
- Conduct geographic analysis so you can target non-registrants near your event with special promotions
- Historical analysis allows you to see how you’re trending against past events and pivot to engage additional attendees
- Track event revenue trends in real time to ensure goals are met
Not sure how your donations performance will turn out this year because your reporting is all over the place? Stop wondering what your donation pipeline looks like and start visualizing it with Nucleus.
- Identify key donor segments, donation amounts, and frequency of donations so you can send prospective donors targeted and timely asks
- Track donations by month, year-to-date, month-over-month, and annually
- Know how many times your fundraisers have contacted your donors
- Identify donors who have dropped (by any segment or demographic) to ensure re-engagement in new fundraising campaigns
Are you trying to create more persona-driven campaigns, but your data is siloed across different systems so finding insights is difficult? Act before it’s too late by leveraging Nucleus’ 360-degree view of your marketing programs.
- Track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns broken into key demographics for your organization
- Segment and personalize your outreach lists
- Spot trends and conduct historical analysis
- Monitor registration rates and product purchases in real-time
Are you constantly asked to drop everything you’re doing and run reports for different departments in your organization? Or tired of trying to force answers out of a data warehouse? Use Nucleus to provide your co-workers access to the insights they crave.
- Easy implementation and robust support when you need it
- Full integration with your key association and nonprofit systems
- Uses a data lake to merge all of your siloed data, enabling quick, seamless and cost-effective data visualizations
- Provides baked-in data governance so all staff are ‘reading off the same sheet of music’
- Intuitive interface allows your entire organization to gain insights
We received a 10% boost in membership renewal rates just by reaching out with targeted marketing campaigns to lists that Nucleus helped us segment.”
Karen Greenwood, EVP and COO, American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA)